Monday, April 25, 2011

Untitled

Honesty comes between some stage between over does and the fog. It's hard to tell the difference these days. While I continue to focus on being a better human this disease strikes swiftly. The shadows seem to fade and the crickets low hum buzz. No one listens but I never speak. Honesty came and I'm sleep deprived, worn and numb.

It's day five and I'll sympathize with my other self. I feel like I'm wiping away you in the fog in the mirror. One step closer, one leap of faith further and I'm following. Following this dim light to the end. End or beginning it's hard to see.

I felt my heart beat for the first time in years and I'm still falling. The drums vicious desire to heal is obscene.It'll be ok. A self help pep talk and hiding the scars. I'll keep my head down till my eyes have life again.

No comments:

Post a Comment