Friday, April 1, 2011

In Jesus name

I always feel like a piece of shit when I let go like I did today. I freak out over anything, every little thing, because I am the fucking black sheep. I am the one my parents say I'm so fucking proud of but I'm none of that....I am a fuck up, black sheep, drug abuse, son I've always been. I am my half brother, I am my grandmother that none of you gave a shit about.

I am me. I'm a failure, I am not who I want to be, I am different people depending on clouds and I cry because I'm in love. It's all I have left. I know it's not right, it's scary and it's obsessive but it's the only soul I believe in loving. I'm scared as hell but its' all I have. I'll faint, I'll cry, I'll die too young and that's all I have. I burn myself to feel alive cause I never felt loved. I pray to not break this, fuck this up, all I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment