Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pins,Needles and Paranoia

Should have known better
no undertow taking me
down to that place
That swelling fever
imagination bleeds to
nightmares of twitches
remorseful I am, I will
always be of who I am
Never good enough
just some fucking soul
that wants to sit in this
corner of safety I
sometimes have
Should have know better
Good enough, I'll never
stand tall enough, strong
enough to be who I
want to be inside
Lack of air hits my
forehead, burns this
forehead as thoughts
churn out like some
factory of fuck ups
Sweaty palms, choked
throat and heart cries
to explode into pieces
My head, never good
enough, never will be
good enough for
any of this, feel the
wounds on my arm
self abusive mascaraed
Now I just want to
burn this flesh again
cut this skin again
to let me breathe

No comments:

Post a Comment