Monday, September 6, 2010

Surprisingly long dreams with odds twists last night. I suppose my head might be getting ready for dexter because I was doing some stalking/slashing. I have these dreams sometimes and they are quite hard for me to interpret. It seems like it's something in me, in the abyss, that wants to rise up and rage out. Guess it all comes down to consequences.

My head has been in sort of a blender of phases lately. As continue to stay numb along this journey and wish for things I probably fucked up enough never to deserve. It frightens me to know what my soul is filling up in that space though. It seems children and white picket fences has turned to sharp blades, guns and bloodshed. Paranoia has always gotten the best of me but it seems things are coming true. My nightmares are just a war zone training for some worse fate than I can know. 

Good news, Stone Sour and Interpol has new albums this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment