Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Static

I'm floating above this flesh
star dates to rotting planets
Absorbed in the reflections
and haunted by the undead
Static photographs plague
to weigh be down, down
to that abyss, that sound
Static twitch and I'm again
wishing the bluest of blues
Supernova blankets 
where I hide in bliss 
Everything looks better 
from Thirty three million
miles,So far away, away
from the infectious 
air below, corruption
from technology, trust
me, don't trust me, 
You should trust
the government, one
world coming down
faster than those
two towers, explosives
or missile blast, hammer
to nail to skull, I am
now is flesh rotting 
at thirty years in and
Blood lust fuck, drip
down my chin with
a metallic taste, 
I'm obsessed with
obsession but doesn't
mean I don't love you
This failing over and
over, top to bottom
Everest like event
has swept me away

No comments:

Post a Comment