Thursday, March 3, 2011

TOO MANY GAMES! What I've been playing..

Obviously, Killzone 3 is still priority although I'm anxiously awaiting the patch. As much as I loved the retro maps  I can't play them for hours at time without any switching. Either way, fantastic game. I got the platinum finally and the game is AWESOME. Especially with BPC buddies. :)

Sonic the Hedghog untouched with trophies. It's perfect

PixelJunk Shooter 2 is a blast and you must play this game. Do it NOW.

I got lucky on twitter and got the First Strike DLC for COD:Black Ops. Thank you @FanboyAttack!
You can visit the site here http://attackofthefanboy.com.

I haven't played the zombie map yet but  I will say they are 4 very nice maps. I really enjoy the rooftops of Kowloon. Graphically, I have to say I'm impressed with the team on discovery. All the maps look solid and I'll review them if I get a chance.

It was an odd turn to go back to COD after this much KZ3 time. I know IW said they don't need a new engine but I disagree. Even though the new maps are nice, graphically KZ3 is so far advanced it feels like I'm playing different generation games.

No comments:

Post a Comment