Monday, March 21, 2011

A perfect circle news incoming, gaming and personal rants on this Monday

First off, I'll start with a quote I've found. I'm not particularly fond of Monday. This one is no different.
Monday is a lame way to spend 1/7 of your life. ~Author Unknown hehe


I am waiting anxiously for a perfect circle news that should be released here in 15 minutes or so. If you know or don't know I'm obsessed with all things TOOL. A perfect circle, in their own right, is no exception. I feel like a kid on Christmas even hoping for a new album. If it turns out that isn't the news I might be a little sad.


Other things, I'm waiting for my copy of Homefront. I need it now. I haven't been gaming as much lately and my PS3 is getting loney. I  surely blame all things on Killzone 3. So far, I can't say I'm very happy with the issues were having and I miss the GG dev team we had in killzone 2. It just doesn't seem like they are there for us. I'm quite a bit pissed about this lately. So that's what's going on gaming news lately. Fortunately, I have King(or queen) of  the world to occupy my downtime on  facebook. If you haven't played it and are on facebook, give it a try. I can help ya out if needed. :)


Ahhh 10 minutes till the news release....


I'm going to apologize in advance to any possible readers that might see a different side of me. I'm walking down a path of giddy as of late and I'm sure that will start showing the blog. I will put a trash can out if you have the sudden need to vomit. I understand but it seems I've been bitten and smitten. All in good perfect ways although they are unconventional.


I have a lot to say about what has occurred over the weekend. The bombings in Libya has unfortunately left me with spiraling words through my soul. When I gather them better I'll try to make sure to rant, rave and bitch about what's going on. I don't truly hate a lot of things in this world but war is something that gets inside me It's beyond under my skin...it  truly is a physical pain that I get from this. 


With all that, I'm going to try to start doing more updates to the blog, I owe a lot of reviews but I haven't felt it fair to give them till most patches are complete. 


Till next time, 


Seth



No comments:

Post a Comment