Thursday, November 11, 2010

Thoughts on COD:Black Ops

This is actually a shooter campaign that will stick with me. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The AI is odd at times on enemies. Your squad do get in your way like said above but it was well worth the time spent. I'm playing through again now. The story was a lot of fun but does require some paying attention. Imagine that.


I got tired of COD a long time ago but still wasted money on MW2. I traded it(I rarely trade games) in a little over a month. Black Ops has balance, I' m enjoying all the modes, and the new cash system I think adds to the experience overall. I don't know if it's luck but I rarely have any of the problems spoke of from people.

After a few days of continuous playing(last time I remember being addicted like this was kz2) I'm having a blast. There are some needed patches and I'm betting they'll come sooner than later. Multiplayer also doesn't feel like your on a hoverboard anymore and that was one of my biggest issues with cod games all together. 

I was planning on doing a full review but there are so many out there it just doesn't matter. Most of all its truly fun to play. Being in the kz3 beta and playing this has been an interesting twist. I thought I was going to waste money again and I didn't. Honestly, I was looking for black ops to get me by till kz3. Now I'm wondering if it will actually compete for my attention, even in feb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment