Sunday, October 31, 2010

10.31.10

Winter is coming 33 minutes according to my perception. My holiday is over and falling every day is coming too soon. That wicked icy blue takes sea takes me into that storm every year. I apologize, pacify and I'm usually blacked out in an alcoholic bliss. I missed that tonight. I think I miss Hallow's eve all together with the puzzle in my head and the fractured heart I survive.

It's all blue streaks and memories from here till I shed another coat. It's hoping to score meds, pills or get me byes I survive. It's just hope I sleep more than not, I dissatisfy than appear or simply sleep more than I am out with your all. I blink an eye and I know who keeps me company. Once again, that time of year,just hit so much harder. Maybe that's what's getting old is all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment