Friday, October 8, 2010

10.8.10

I've spent too many years faking what's normal to society, family, friends, etc and I'm fucking tired of it. I know it's hard for people to except this fact. I understand that's it's the norm but honestly I could give a fuck less nowadays. I spent so many years terrified, being put down, being told who I am, what I am, what I've got and what makes me me that it's not worth the stress....from anyone. I walk on a fragile line everyday and I just can't deal with the same bullshit I've already spent OVER half my life trying to fix,change,hide, medicate, or renovate.

I've tried all I can and it never works. It also never works when it comes up in casual conversation, in my face or subtle hints of oh that's not right. This is right. I don't live in that black and white of world and I wish you all could understand that. It isn't worth me taking a chance stepping outside of this shell I've built. When it's worth it again I will know it. Until then, just let me live my life. It's mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment