Saturday, May 26, 2012

6 days counts
sunrises to
moonrises
while I kick
up my shoes
and learn
about love
A certain
hope feels
my heart
of being
someone
yeahhhhh
finally I
am someone
enter a storm
a synapse
collapse
nothing
Nothing is
home again
Just want
to lay in bed
sleep till I
become the
walking dead
again, fuck, again
it'll be but the
fear has me
years  later, like
my mothers
soft embrace
fetal posotion
hold on tight
while your cracked
heart sheds tears
you cant feel
let's go flying
let's go flyingggg

1 comment:

  1. hand me those pieces
    I will hold them gently
    helping to smooth over the edges
    because scars never
    fully disappear
    tears are the bridge
    between the fears of the past
    and the possibilities of now
    and forever
    Wrapping you up
    skin to skin in silence
    saltwater cleanses us both
    you
    we
    are so much more than nothing

    ReplyDelete