Friday, May 20, 2011

Odd Dream 5.20.11

I had a really odd dream last night that freaked me the fuck out. It was one of those that felt like hours went by. I got a call on my cell phone telling me people I knew died. I went to look for them.Wound up with some really distorted looking mother fucker talking to me about murder and black magick in a really old school looking church place.


 He/It brought out the back of the building and the moon literally looked like it was bleeding. It was a really weird green "filtered" look outside and I believe it was storming, like hurricane style. Then(I can't remember what he/it was talking about and it's like the trees turned around. I recognized a few people from way back but some I didn't.


Some weird shadow thing came and cut I believe all their throats. Then whatever this thing is started some weird talking and the ground started to well, dissolve around us? I dunno, sort of sent me into a panic. Fucking weird shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment